Therese Ryan of Renewal Consultants first became well know from her role as the Stress Management Consultant on the RTE health shows 'How Long Will You Live?' and 'Health of the Nation'. Since establishing her business in Ireland in 2005, she has built a strong reputation as a reliable professional who can help people improve their work performance and quality of life.
She has been interviewed by the Pat Kenny show, Derek Mooney Show, Tubridy Show, Cork’s Red FM, 103 FM, Limericks 95FM, Spin Mid-West, Clare FM, Tipp FM, Tipp Mid-West and more. Listen to the following interviews and learn how you can set goals, get healthy, manage work and life stressors.
- May, 2011, 95Fm. Therese gives listeners of the Limerick Today Show tips on how to harness a positive attitude during these recessionary times.
- May, 2009, Spin South West. Therese gives listeners of Spin Talk Back some tips on how to prepare for the exams and manage exam stress.
- January, 2009, Spin South West. Therese talks to John & Muireann of Spin Talk Back, on how to make New Year’s resolutions work for you.
- December, 2008, Spin South West. John & Muireann of spin talk back ask Therese Ryan of Renewal Consultants about how listeners can prevent the stress of Christmas preparation and staying healthy in the festive season.
- January, 2008, 95 FM, In the County. Therese Ryan talks to John Prendergast of In The County, about making positive changes by setting New Year’s resolutions.
- November, 2007, RTE 1 Radio, Pat Kenny Show. Pat Kenny invites Therese Ryan of Renewal Consultants to discuss what is stress and how to manage it. They are joined in studio by Ms Rebecca Brady of ‘How Long Will You Live?’ who suffered from panic attacks to tell her story.
- November, 2007, 95FM In the County. Therese Ryan of Renewal Consultants is invited into studio with Pro-golfer Pat Murray and Kathryn O’ Dwyer of ‘How Long Will You Live?’, to discuss the importance of managing pressure, preventing stress and sustaining performance.
- November 2007, Spin South West. Dan and Jackie of Spin South West ask the listeners to tell them what they feel is causing them stress. Therese Ryan of Renewal Consultants discusses stress awareness and management.
- November 2007, Red FM. Therese Ryan of Renewal Consultants, talks to Victor Barry of Red FM about understanding and managing stress.
- July, 2007, RTE 1 Derek Mooney Show. Therese Ryan talks to Aongus Mc Inally about how to manage and prevent getting stressed out on the run-up to the summer holidays.
- September, 2005, Clare FM; Current Affairs Show. Therese Ryan of Renewal Consultants is invited to discuss the importance of managing organisational stress and share her advice with Irish business owners and managers.