Mediation is a voluntary process in which a trained mediator assists the parties in conflict in an open and confidential forum to:
- support the parties to communicate in a constructive manner.
- identify and discuss the issues that are affecting the working relationship.
- explore alternatives that may resolve the issues.
- reach agreement on the alternatives that would best resolve the issues.
The parties entering the mediation process:
- are voluntary participants who want to discuss and resolve the issues.
- must be willing to talk openly and honestly about their concerns and issues.
- must be willing to generate alternatives to resolve the issues.
- agree to keep the discussions in the mediation confidential.
- commit to attend the meetings to insure the time needed for the mediation is possible.Read More.
Renewal Consultants' aim is to help you to choose the most cost effective solution to your dispute. We have a flexible service, and will tailor it to your requirements.
Please contact us to discuss how we can work with you.